The Lifestyle Transition
A three-month coaching series to transform your fears, step into your full potential and take action towards a path that feels more meaningful to you.
THROUGH COACHING YOU WILL
- Gain a deeper understanding of who you are, your skills, talents and strengths so you can get clear on your next best career move. Move through your work day with ease, knowing that you’ve already come up with a plan to use your skills in a way that lights you up.
- Back yourself more when it comes to making decisions; from saying yes to that new course, choosing who you hang out with or plucking up the courage to adventure overseas, you’ll start to tap into your own intuition and make choices that ultimately feel good for you.
- Feel excited about the prospect of love and spend more time nurturing and creating supportive friendships. Instead of that insecurity that tends to creep into your relationships, you’ll be able to show up exactly as you are, knowing that it’s more than enough.
- Unpack those fears of failing or falling behind that are holding you back. With brand new awareness and confidence, you’ll develop the mindset tools to continually move forward and ramp up the voice in your head that says ‘you can’.
- Start to re-prioritise what’s most important to you in order to fully thrive. You’ll balance out your fun-filled, adventerous days with moments of calm and restoration. Discover how to work to your own productive rhythms, banish the guilt and return back to your vibrant, healthy self.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- We’ll set inspiring, clear goals from the get-go. You’ll know exactly where your focus will be over the next three months and you’ll feel clear and excited about your new direction. No more ‘what if’s’, ‘musts’, or ‘shoulds’. It’s happening!
- Then, we’ll uncover what’s most important to you in transitioning to the lifestyle that you desire. Here, we’ll explore your options and look at ways to fully enhance your self confidence, your career, your relationships or health, or a bit of a combo! This is completely personalised to you.
- With support, you’ll take positive, consistent action… And we all know that baby steps equal big leaps in the long-run!
- All the fear, the procrastination, the thoughts in your head telling you to wait a few more months until you’ve saved a bit more money, or held tight through the busy period, we’ll blast through those and get some movement happenin’!
- With compassion and ease, you’ll make the necessary changes to transition towards the life that you’ve been dreaming about. That means carving out designated time to work on those creative projects, spending time with those who completely lift you up or planning your next big overseas adventure. If you’re ready and dedicated to dive in and do the work, let’s get started!
WHAT YOU GET
6 x 60-minute coaching calls via Skype or phone (depending on your preference/location) held every fortnight.
Unlimited email support throughout the three months to get the most out of your coaching experience and gain strategies or guidance in between sessions, as you need.
Worksheets and/or activities to continually motivate and inspire you.
A small gift handpicked by me that will further support you throughout the three months (and beyond).
Your investment: $280 AUD per month over 3 months, or $840 AUD in full*
*Receive a 10% discount if paid upfront.
GET IN TOUCH TO BOOK IN A COMPLIMENTARY CLARITY CALL
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Since coaching with Tash I’ve completely surprised myself with everything that I’ve been able to achieve.
Not only was I able to come to terms with my knee injury but my time with Tash has helped me to uncover and get clear on my fitness dreams. I now have the tools and the confidence to take up opportunities to empower others and I feel so proud to be teaching group fitness classes within my community.
What has surprised me the most is that I now have a new found confidence within myself. This has helped me to cultivate more like-minded, genuine friendships and I feel so grateful and lucky for all that has unfolded in the past few months. Thank-you Tash!
As a wife, mother and business owner, my priority list was growing by the day and my self care was nowhere to be seen. I didn't know if a life coach would benefit me but since working with Tash, I feel empowered and balanced - emotionally, physically and spiritually. She truly is a holistic life coach.
Tash helped me to uncover my own personal wellbeing tools. Tools that would allow me to step back, give myself more grace and have a birds eye view of my very blessed and wonderful life. Tools to let go, stop sweating the small stuff and uncover what my heart and intuition is telling me. I have learnt to say yes and no when I need to and I know these tools will last a life time.
Throughout my time with Tash, I discovered that self love and self care isn't selfish or greedy. In fact, it is essential and paramount to leading the vibrant, fulfilling life I'm deserving of.
Her ability to really listen and tenderly ask powerful questions has enabled me to experience many resolutions. All aspects of my life have a brand new sparkle having reached out to Tash, and I would strongly urge anyone to do the same.
Life has done a big 360 since coaching with Tash. I went from feeling stuck and unhappy in my career to finding a new job in a totally different industry and country!
I was anxious about change but with Tash's support, I've become more open and excited about it. Her soulful, in depth questions helped me to dig deep and acknowledge passions that I always had but never acted on. I've finally stopped dreaming and started doing.
Coaching with Tash has made me realise that my goals are achievable and with a little help, I can accomplish anything. My confidence and self-love has grown and the entire experience has been life-changing!
Prior to working with Tash I was afraid to move forward due to a fear of failure and I was struggling to find balance amongst a busy schedule. Tash has helped me to implement new ways to organize my time and create a more harmonious lifestyle.
I was also able to identify the underlying reasons as to why I was hesitant to change and move forward.
Working with Tash has been an incredible experience, she is 100% dedicated to helping her clients reach their goals and live a truly abundant life.
LETS BE HONEST
When it comes to a lil’ thing like – oh, y’know – changing your life, you might have a few hesitations. And that’s perfectly natural.
I know that you might not feel ready right now. Perhaps you feel scared to part with your hard-earned cash, or you might still be wondering whether coaching’s for you. I totally get it! If you’ve got some more questions, then feel free to head on over to my FAQ page.
I do want to ask you though…
Will things really be different if you wait?
And what exactly are you waiting for?
Will you ever feel ready?
Did you feel ‘ready’ when you finished university or school? Were you ready to take off your training wheels when you first learnt to ride a bike? Of course not!
Sometimes we feel the complete opposite to ready. That’s why it’s important to listen to your heart and ask yourself: will this be the next best step for me?
Whatever you decide, please know that I’m here to support you 100%. I’ve got your back. If you need accountability and someone to lovingly guide you, get in touch and it would be my absolute pleasure to help.